Given the situation generated by the SARS CoV-2 outbreak (Covid 19), at HC Hospitals we are taking the appropriate measures to continue carrying out our work with the same rigor and dedication as always, safeguarding your health, that of the rest of our patients. and that of our staff.
- Reduction of the influx of patients to those who really need it..
- Limitation of the number of companions to one per patient.
- Use of protection material, according to the recommendations of the Spanish Ministry of Health.
- Management of waiting rooms to respect the safety distance.
- Study of scheduled surgeries on a case-by-case basis, to reschedule those that may be postponed.
- Promotion of home working, in those positions that allow it.
- Frequent cleaning of common contact surfaces in the patient’s environment.
We are concerned with protecting the health of each and every one of our patients, but especially those most vulnerable. In the case of cancer patients, the treatments and consultations continue to be carried out on a regular basis, but taking extreme precautions with special care in disinfecting the spaces and ensuring that they spend as less time as possible in the hospital.
Urgent diagnostic tests are catered for patients requiring treatment:
- PET scan in cancer cases
- Coronary CT scan
- And patients with pathology
Those of preventive medicine are postponed:
- Breast ultrasound
- Low-dose CT scan in smokers
The suspension is until the end of the alarm state.
During the tests, the technician is perfectly dressed with the necessary protection means, respecting all the necessary safety measures and, once the test has been carried out, the room is disinfected.
Consultations for respiratory failure and emergencies.
From the fertility unit it has been decided to decrease the activity until the alarm state ends, so that:
- The already initiated IVF cycles will be carried out until the end.
- No new IVF cycles will be started.
- All transfers will be made deferred.
- No transfers of vitrified embryos will be carried out.
- The activity of insemination programs will be canceled.
Study of scheduled surgeries on a case-by-case basis, to reschedule those that may be postponed.
Only urgent surgeries and cancer surgery, which cannot be postponed for two months.
We continue to treat gynecological emergencies.
Cardiac emergencies continue to be treated: heart attacks and any serious cardiac symptoms (chest pain, exertional dyspnea, advanced leg edema, palpitations and arrhythmias, high heart rate, dizziness and loss of consciousness, very high tension).
Routine check-ups and checks are postponed.
All HC specialists are available for any emergency of your specialty.
Likewise, also remind our patients that we can continue to care for them without having to go to the hospital through various ways:
- The web hcmarbella.com, from where you can request an appointment and send us queries
- The patient portal (access with the orange results button), will allow you to consult:
Analytics performed at the HC Marbella Laboratory
- Our telephones:
951829978 Diagnostic imaging
952908131 Hospital farmacy
In these difficult times, you will surely have doubts or queries. If it is in relation to SARS CoV-2 (Covid 19), we have enabled the email email@example.com so that you can send them to us. We will do our best to answer you in the shortest time possible.
März 19, 2020
lesen Sie Nachrichten