Clinical Dedication in Breast Cancer
– 2004: PhD passed with the highest califfication (Sobresaliente Cum Laude) at Medicine Department, Medicine School, Complutense University, Madrid.
– 2007: Master in Molecular Oncology, Centro Nacional Investigaciones Oncológicas (highest califfication: Sobresaliente).
– 2008: Advanced Program in Management for Clinical Units, ESADE.
– 2012-13: Master “Healthcare Leadership Program”, Instituto de Empresa.
Oncology specialist at HC Marbella.
Since 2002: Staff Member at Medical Oncology Department, University Hospital 12 de Octubre, Breast Cancer Unit. Madrid.
Since 2008: Associate Professor, Medicine Department, Complutense University, Madrid.
Proffesor at post-graduate training courses:
– Since 2005: Advanced Programm in Medical Oncology, San Lorenzo de El Escorial.
– Since 2005: Madrid Breast Cancer Conference, Madrid.
– Since 2008: Advanced Porgram in Breast Pathology, Gynecology Department, Hospital 12 de Octubre.
– Head at SOLTI Group for Research on Breast Cancer, since January 2015.
– Co-investigator in different research Projects.
– Principal Investigator at public research grants: FIS 09/1394 , FIS 12/01016 and FIS 15/ 1508 on breast cancer. Instituto de Salud Carlos III.
– Principal Investigator at private research grants: MMA 2010 and 2012 (Mutua Madrileña).
– Principal Investigator at different ongoing clinical trials on breast cancer .
Many publications at indexed journals on brast cancer www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
Author at many Clinical Guidelines on breast cancer: Breast Cancer Unit at Hospital 12 de Octubre; Spanish Society of Medical Oncology, etc.
– Clinical Research Ethics Commettee member, Hospital 12 de Octubre, since 2007.
– Pharmacy Commettee member, Hospital 12 de Octubre, since 2013.
– Active member for scientific societies; SOLTI, GEICAM, ESMO, SEOM, ASCO.
– Scientific Com. member and Executive Board member at SOLTI Group for Research on Breast Cancer. Since January 2010.