HC Marbella Hospital offers a medical check-up service with the objective of understanding your state of health, anticipating the development of a disease or detecting it at an initial, asymptomatic phase, when it is much easier to treat.
We also offer specific health screening for the early diagnosis of certain conditions, such as breast, colon, prostate, lung or skin cancer, and cardiovascular risk assessment.
- General Internal Medicine specialists, with extensive experience, dedicated to the Health Check Unit.
- Specialists in different medical disciplines: gynaecologists, pulmonologists, cardiologists, urologists, gastroenterologists, dermatologists, etc.
- Our Diagnostic Imaging Unit has the most advanced technology currently available, equipped with 3-Tesla MRI, Tomosynthesis Mammography, 64X2 slice CT, PET-CT…
- Own laboratory enabling delivery of results almost immediately.
- All tests can be carried out in the same centre and in the shortest time possible.
The age for a check-up depends on the condition in question, the patient’s individual circumstances and their history.
Specialists recommend check-ups from the age of 40, generally on a yearly basis, although this may vary from case to case and they may, on occasion, be recommended or required to start sooner.
Dr. Álvarez Martín, Salvador
Especialista en Medicina Familiar y Comunitaria
Dr. Martín, Nicole
HC Marbella Internal Medicine Specialist
Dr. Lebrón Ramos, Juan Manuel
Especialista en Medicina Interna de HC Marbella
Médico de Urgencias
Dr. De Castro, Francisco Javier
Medical specialist in Radiology and Internal Medicine