The Clinical Dermatology Unit is the basic and general unit dedicated to the prevention, early diagnosis and correct treatment of diseases or injuries of the skin, mucous membranes and hair. In many cases it externalises internal diseases. Disponemos también de unidad de enfermedades de transmisión sexual para el correcto diagnóstico y tratamiento precoz de las mismas.
Our dermatologists will detect, analyze, diagnose and treat any dermatological pathology you may have.
From HC Marbella we want to raise awareness of the importance of prevention and early detection of skin cancer. It is the most frequent type of cancer, whose incidence increases every year and, given the culture of sun and beach in our area, we must be alert to its possible appearance. On the Costa del Sol the incidence of melanoma doubles with respect to the rest of the country.
- All skin, mucous membranes and hair diseases.
- Cosmetic Dermatology.
- Inflammatory dermatosis: Eczemas and Occupational Dermatosis. Psoriasis. Acne. Vitiligo.
- Dermatologic Oncology. Non-melanoma and melanoma skin cancer. Early diagnosis. Surgical treatment. Photodynamic Therapy.
- Paediatric Dermatology.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STI’s).
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Hyperhidrosis: excessive sweating.
- Hair diseases: Study of the different types of alopecia and treatments.