Dr. Antequera Pérez, Alfonso
MD, PhD, FRCSI, FACS Consultant UpperGi, HPB & Obesity Surgery
▪ Hernia Repair of abdominal wall with mesh without tension.
▪ Gall bladder Laparoscopic cholecystectomy due to gallstones.
▪ Thyroid Thyroidectomies and surgery for hyperparathyroidism.
▪ Breast cancer Conservative and reconstructive surgery.
▪ Biopsy Management of benign breast lesions.
▪ Hiatal hernia Open and laparoscopic procedures for acid reflux.
▪ Spleen Open and laparoscopic splenectomy.
▪ Morbid obesity Restrictive and derivative techniques.
▪ Adrenal Open and laparoscopic adrenalectomy.
▪ Anus Treatment of haemorrhoids, fissures and fistulae.
▪ Incontinence Anal sphincter repair.
▪ Digestive cancer Oncologic surgery of the oesophagus, stomach, liver and pancreas.
▪ Colon cancer Comprehensive management of colorectal cancer.
▪ Ulcer Surgery for advanced processes.
▪ Inflammatory disease Operations for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
▪ Varicose veins Conventional and endoscopic treatment of lower limbs.
▪ Skin lesions Excision and biopsy procedures under local anaesthetic.