Dr. Antequera Pérez, Alfonso
MD, PhD, FRCSI, FACS Consultant UpperGi, HPB & Obesity Surgery
An approach to surgery via a minimal incision that leads to precise results.
Our surgeons have many years of experience with the most advanced techniques in minimally invasive surgical procedures. As a result, there is less tissue damage and scarring is reduced.
The benefits to the patient are evident: the post-operative phase is much less painful and recovery and mobilisation are faster.
Cirugía urgente y programada con técnicas laparoscópicas
▪ Surgery for gastroesophageal reflux disease.
▪ Gallstone surgery.
▪ Surgery for cancers of the abdomen: biliopancreatic tumours, colorectal cancer, liver metastases, adrenal cancer and spleen cancer.
▪ Surgery to repair abdominal hernias without tension.
▪ Preservative and immediate reconstructive surgery for breast cancer, done in the Breast Unit.
▪ Thyroid surgery.
▪ Surgery for morbid obesity, using restrictive and derivative techniques.
▪ Proctological surgery for haemorrhoids, fissures, fistulae, pilonidal cysts, incontinence, and rectal prolapse.
▪ Surgery for complications of digestive diseases, i.e. peptic ulcers, diverticulitis, inflammatory disease.
▪ Surgery for varicose veins and the management of lower limb ulcers.
▪ Surgery for chemotherapy reservoirs.