Dr. Wienands, Konrad
Especialista en Reumatología
Rheumatology is the medical specialty dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of non-traumatic diseases of the locomotor system.
▪ Non-traumatic osteoarticular diseases
▪ Inflammatory arthritis, osteoarthritis, arthritis
▪ Endocrine-metabolic diseases of the locomotor system
▪ Complex pain generalised syndromes such as fibromyalgia syndrome
▪ Autoimmune diseases, which are characterised by an attack on the body’s own immune system (defence), such as systemic lupus erythematosus or vasculitis, among others.
▪ Rheumatic diseases
▪ Ankylosing spondylitis