The HC Marbella Neurological team has developed the most innovative treatments aimed at obtaining the best possible results for their patients.
Focal dystonia, (hemifacial spasms, blepharospasm, etc.), spasticity, chronic headaches (chronic migraine).
This ultrasound study looks at intra- and extra-cranial blood flow.
▪ Cerebrovascular diseases: TIA (transient ischemic attack), cerebral infarction, amaurosis fugax.
▪ Patients with cardiovascular risk factors: hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, diabetes, ischemic heart disease, peripheral artery disease.
▪ Ischemic heart disease pending surgery.
▪ Migraine with aura.
▪ Syncope, dizziness, vertigo.
▪ Temporal arteritis.
▪ Subclavian steal syndrome.
▪ Central retinal artery occlusion, ischemic optic neuropathy, neovascular glaucoma.