Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the medical surgical specialty that diagnoses, treats and prevents diseases affecting the oral cavity and its annexes, the craniofacial complex and the neck.
▪ Oral surgery with sedation.
▪ Trauma to the lower, middle and upper face and injury to soft tissues.
▪ Salivary gland surgery.
▪ Surgical treatment of facial paralysis.
▪ Reconstruction of congenital defects to the pinna.
▪ Cleft palate and cleft lip repair:
▪ ▪ Joints
▪ ▪ Temporomandibular joints
▪ ▪ Repair of lip, palatal or maxillary clefts and congenital defects
▪ ▪ Invasive and non-invasive treatment for temporomandibular dysfunction (joint pain, disc malposition and joint noises)
Dr. Capit√°n Ca√Īadas, Luis
Jefe de la Unidad de Cirug√≠a Oral y Maxilofacial de HC Marbella
Dr. Jim√©nez Bellinga, Ra√ļl
Oral and Maxillofacial Specialist at HC Marbella
Dr. Bail√≥n Berrio, Luis Carlos
Oral and maxillofacial surgery Specialist at HC Marbella
Dr. Guti√©rrez, Javier
Oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist at HC Marbella