Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the medical surgical specialty that diagnoses, treats and prevents diseases affecting the oral cavity and its annexes, the craniofacial complex and the neck.
▪ Oral surgery with sedation.
▪ Trauma to the lower, middle and upper face and injury to soft tissues.
▪ Salivary gland surgery.
▪ Surgical treatment of facial paralysis.
▪ Reconstruction of congenital defects to the pinna.
▪ Cleft palate and cleft lip repair:
▪ ▪ Joints
▪ ▪ Temporomandibular joints
▪ ▪ Repair of lip, palatal or maxillary clefts and congenital defects
▪ ▪ Invasive and non-invasive treatment for temporomandibular dysfunction (joint pain, disc malposition and joint noises)
Dr. Capit谩n Ca帽adas, Luis
Jefe de la Unidad de Cirug铆a Oral y Maxilofacial de HC Marbella
Dr. Jim茅nez Bellinga, Ra煤l
Oral and Maxillofacial Specialist at HC Marbella
Dr. Bail贸n Berrio, Luis Carlos
Oral and maxillofacial surgery Specialist at HC Marbella
Dr. Guti茅rrez, Javier
Oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist at HC Marbella