Dr. Rando Torres, Eva
Especialista Fisioterapia y Rehabilitación
▪ Relieving pain
▪ Reducing inflammation
▪ Regaining mobility
▪ Regaining patient functionality
Depending on the needs of the patient, different advanced techniques are available, such as therapeutic massage, manual therapy, kinesio taping or the use of suction cups, amongst others.
In addition to using more traditional physiotherapy treatments, our physiotherapists have the training and experience required to employ other alternative techniques.
▪ Spine conditions.
▪ Tendonitis, Bursitis, Fasciitis, Fractures, dislocations and contusions, shoulder pain, muscle pain.
▪ Pre- and post-operative recovery.
▪ Craneomandibular dysfunction (TMJ)
▪ Traffic and work accidents
▪ Sagittal imbalance of the spine
▪ Masseteric hypertrophy, orofacial pain and joint blockage
▪ Glenoid labrum tear or SLAP lesion
▪ Idiopathic scoliosis