HC Marbella’s men’s health check-up allows an individual to know his current health status through personalised advice and a multidisciplinary approach.
▪ Blood pressure check.
▪ Blood test.
▪ Tests to assess kidney and liver function and anaemia
▪ Urinalysis to determine protein and sugar levels.
▪ Body mass index (BMI) calculation. Obesity is another risk factor for heart diseases.
▪ Electrocardiogram (ECG), a test that measures the electrical activity of the heart.
▪ Exercise ECG.
▪ Chest x-ray (if recommended by physician).
▪ Colon cancer screening: for men over the age of 50.
▪ Eye examination
▪ Hearing test.
▪ A complete physical examination.
▪ Diagnosis of prostate cancer
▪ Evaluation of urinary incontinence
▪ Male sexual dysfunction tests
▪ Treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate)
▪ Testing and treatment of male infertility