Otolaryngology is the medical specialty that deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment, both medical and surgical, of diseases of ear, nose and throat.
Within the otolaryngology pathology, there are various pathologies, where the early diagnosis and the appropriate and personalized treatment help to improve the quality of life of each patient.
In order to achieve this, we count on the most advanced examination techniques
▪ Exploration of the ear with microscope
▪ Fiberoptic Nasopharyngoscopy
▪ Rigid Endoscopy
▪ Tympanometry and acoustic reflex
▪ Balance (vestibular) examination
▪ Integral Nose Surgery (functional and aesthetic, septoplasty and rhino-septoplasty)
▪ Functional surgery of voice (vocal cord polyps, edema, intracordal cysts, vocal paralysis, laryngeal microsurgery)
▪ Ear Surgery (tympanoplasties, ear tubes)
▪ Nasal sinus endoscopy surgery (nasal obstruction, sinonasal polyposis, sinusitis)
▪ Lacrimal duct surgery, Snoring Surgery (palate hypertrophy, turbinate hypertrophy with radiofrequency and / or laser, partial resection of the palate, uvulectomy, turbinoplasties)
May 27, 2016
Read other news