Clinical Dedication in Lymphomas
Spanish, French, Arabic and English.
– 2000-2007: Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Valencia.
– 2009: Title of director of X-Ray Facilities for Medical Diagnostic purposes. Radiological Protection Service, La Fe University Hospital and Polytechnic of Valencia Nuclear Safety Council.
– 2013: Training in the Genetic Counseling Unit in Hereditary Cancer of the La Fe Hospital in Valencia.
May 2009-May 2013: Residence of Medical Oncology, University Hospital and Polytechnic La Fe, Valencia.
– 2014: Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Oncology: SEOM Certification.
– September 2014-Present: Medical Specialist in Medical Oncology. Hospital Group HC Marbella-Ceuta.
– August 2015-Present: Medical Specialist in Medical Oncology. University Hospital of Ceuta, Ceuta.
-Enero 2015-July 2015: Medical Specialist in Medical Oncology. Hospital Xativa Luis Alcañiz, Valencia.
August 2014: Medical Specialist in Medical Oncology. Hospital of Manises, Valencia.
April 2014-July 2014: Medical Specialist in Medical Oncology. Provincial Hospital Consortium of Castellón.
– September 2013-February 2014: Medical Specialist in Medical Oncology. Hospital of Manises, Valencia.
– April 2008-April 2009: Doctor in the detoxification center, Bétera Clinic, Bétera-Valencia.
– Teacher Collaborator in the practices of the Degree of Medicine of the University of Valencia. Medical Oncology Service. University and Polytechnic Hospital La Fe. Valencia
– 4 Chapters in the Oncology Patient Support Treatment Handbook based on evidence. International Edition ISBN: 978-84-8086-967-6
– 1 Chapter in the Periodic Review of Oncology Nutrition, 2012
– 2 Chapters in “III SEOM book of Clinical Cases 2010”. ISBN: 978-84-7989-636-2
– 3 Chapters in “IV book SEOM of Clinical Cases 2011”. ISBN: 978-84-7989-693-5
– 3 Chapters in “V Book SEOM of Clinical Cases 2012”. ISBN: 978-84-7989-746-8.
– Publication in the journal “Tumori Journal”.
– Publication in the International Journal of Cancer Therapy and Oncology
– Communications for the SEOM in 2013 and 2015.
Participation in the following clinical trials as a collaborating researcher:
– Pharmacogenomic Study to Explore the Relationship Between Angiogenic Markers and the Response to Treatment with Carboplatin, Paclitaxel and Bevacizumab in First Line of Advanced Non-Microcytic Lung Cancer with Non-Squamous Histology. Protocol Code: Gec-Bev-2010-01.
– Phase III Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, with Active Control to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Rolapitant in the Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting Induced by Chemotherapy (NVIQ) in Patients Treated with Modernly Emotic Chemotherapy (Qme). Protocol Code: TS-P04834.
– Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, with Active Control to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Rolapitant in the Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting Induced by Chemotherapy (NVIQ) in Patients Receiving Highly Emética Chemotherapy (Qae). Protocol Code: TS-PO4833.
– Observational Study on the Sustained Effectiveness and Tolerability of Tapentadol Prolonged Release Hydrochloride in Habitual Clinical Practice in Patients with Intense Oncological Pain in Europe. Protocol Code: GRU-TAP-2012-01.
– Clinical Trial Phase II, Open Randomized, in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer. Protocol Code: IMM-101-002.
– 2008-present: Illustrious Official College of Physicians of Valencia.
– 2010-present: Spanish Society of Medical Oncology (SEOM).
– 2010: Member of the editorial committee of the Regio International Magazine.
– 2013: Member of the Spanish group of neuroendocrine tumors, GETNE.
– 2013: Member of the Spanish group of orphan and infrequent tumors, GETHI.
– 2014: Member of the Spanish group of brain tumors. ANCOVA
– 2015: Member of the Spanish group of genitourinary tumors. SOGUG