Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology
1999: Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Granada.
2009: Specialist title, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology at the Virgen de las Nieves Hospital in Granada.
Training in Column Surgery
– Speaker at the 2nd Stryker Campus of Column Pathology in April 2009.
– Solutions in Vertebral surgery. Fusion or prosthesis in October 2013 at the Hospital La Paz in Madrid.
– Basic course of cervical spine surgery in corpses at the Rey Juan Carlos University of Madrid in February 2013.
– Surgeon Training Program of KYPHON Ballon Kyphoplasty in January 2009 at Fundación Publica IAVANTE of Granada.
– II practical theoretical course of spinal surgery on corpses in Minimally Invasive Surgery Center of Cáceres, in June 2013.
– III course of surgical techniques thoracolumbar column in corpses. Advanced techniques. Osteotomies at Vall d’Hebron Hospital in Barcelona in December 2011.
– Basic knowledge in the surgical treatment of spinal deformities at the Hospital La Paz in Madrid in November 2010.
Currently Specialist in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology of HC Marbella.
Since June 2009: Deputy Traumatologist at the Virgen de las Nieves University Hospital (now University Hospital Campus de la Salud) in the Column Surgery Unit of the Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology in Granada.
Since July 2016: Traumatologist of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology, specialist in Column Surgery of the Hospital La Inmaculada de Granada.
From October 2013 to July 2016 Column Surgeon for the medical insurance company Adeslas, performing interventions at the Hospital Nuestra Señora de la Salud in Granada.
– Teaching the Integral Approach Course of Vertebral Osteoporotic Fractures held at the IAVANTE Foundation on June 17 and 18, 2011.
– Speaker at the 20 Andalusian Days of Column Surgery with the theme “Classification of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis” in April 2014.
– Speaker at the XLVI international conference SATOSOTIMI-SMATOS with the theme “Treatment of vertebral fractures” in March 2016.
– Teaching Assistant in the tutorial plan of clinical practices of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Granada since 2010.
Chapter: Dorsal and lumbar vertebral fractures of the book “Traumatología en urgencias” published in 2016 by the University of Granada.