The services offered by the Gastroenterology Unit of the HC Marbella International Hospital includes:
▪ Study and treatment of DISEASES OF THE OESOPHAGUS AND STOMACH, working closely with Surgical and Oncology services.
▪ Study and treatment of DISEASES OF THE COLON, including the following disorders that are of particular impact:
▪ ▪ Study and treatment of inflammatory bowel disease: Ulcerative colitis and Crohn‚Äôs disease.
▪ ▪ Study and treatment of irritable bowel disease.
▪ ▪ Study and treatment of other causes of chronic diarrhoea.
▪ ▪ Evaluation and study of rectorrhagia.
▪ ▪ Evaluation and study of abdominal pain.
▪ ▪ Evaluation and study of constipation.
▪ ▪ Colorectal cancer screening.
▪ Study of DISEASES OF THE SMALL INTESTINE.
▪ ▪ Celiac disease.
▪ ▪ Intestinal malabsorption.
▪ ▪ Inflammatory disease or Bacterial growths.
▪ ▪ Chronic anaemia (intestinal origin).
▪ Study and treatment of DISEASES OF THE PANCREAS AND BILIARY TRACT.
▪ Study of LIVER DISEASES:
▪ ▪ Hepatitis.
▪ ▪ Steatohepatitis.
▪ ▪ Cirrhosis.
▪ ▪ Metabolic diseases.
▪ ▪ Tumours.
▪ Endoscopic treatment of obesity, in multidisciplinary collaboration with surgeons, nutritionists, etc.
HOSPITALES, S.L. ensures that all data collected through the online form will be used in the manner and with the limitations and rights provided for in Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD). The processing and management of this data meet the provisions of Royal Decree 994/1999, of 11 June, which approves the Regulation on security measures for automated files containing personal data.